We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative !
Are you dynamic and passionate and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment? This job is for you! You are a person in the field, hands-on and pragmatic and you want to join a fast-growing company.
Thanks to its discoveries and the development of the enzyme technology, for more than 30 years Realco has been pushing back the limits of classical chemistry applied to cleaning and hygiene. Enzymatic technology is applicable to many applications and is now a revolution. This control of the enzymatic process allows Realco and its subsidiary Realzyme to offer a safer, more efficient, economical and ecological solution. Today Realco/Realzyme are the global experts for providing solutions to customers experiencing biofilm and contamination problems.
As a Technical Sales Rep, you will support the sales teams’ by providing field monitoring and specific expertise in multiple areas. In constant interaction with customers, your commitment is to ensure their satisfaction while guaranteeing a service adapted to their expectations.
As a graduate of a higher education in a commercial science or scientific field, you are endowed with excellent communication skills, great flexibility and a taste for challenge.
Your mission includes:
1. Present and support enzyme technology in North America (USA, Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Develop sales and support distribution network
- Develop and support new customers
- Introduction of the enzyme technology
- Launching of curative and preventative treatments
2. Development of support plans to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identification of customer expectations and issues
- Setting up and monitoring support plans
3. Control the effectiveness of the solutions put in place
- Training of customer’s staff
- Control of equipment in place including simple technical interventions
- Hygiene audit and assessment of solutions in place
4. Follow-up of customer tests:
- Setting up a test framework
- Launching, monitoring and completion of the test
5. Others include:
- Visit and develop business relationships with existing Key Accounts
- Put in place the models established in the different target markets
- Monitor action plans with technology partners
- Initiate high-level contacts in international groupings
- Establish new technological partnerships.
- You have a training in commercial science or in the scientific field
- Great flexibility and mobility in the U.S. and abroad
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Experience in the hygiene sector or in the food industry is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to manage priorities, pro-activity, enthusiasm
- You have a commercial acumen and the realization of commercial challenges motivates you
- Excellent presentation and easy contact
- You are convincing, attentive and have a good understanding of customer needs
- Mastery of office automation and communication tools
- Excellent organizational skills, you are flexible, autonomous and hands-on
- You have a taste for challenge and team work
Interested? Send your Resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org