A major discovery of the properties of natural enzymes, which are both excellent cleaners and purifiers, has enabled REALCO to manufacture and sell innovative ENZYME-BASED products. These products have applications in both cleaning and water treatment.
An enzyme is a protein.
This natural material is not living but produced by fermentation (bacteria, yeast or fungus). It is necessary for any life. Its biodegradability is 100%.
ENZYMES CLEAN, ENZYMES PURIFY
Enzymes are a powerful cleaning agent
Enzymes transform organic substances irreversibly into water-soluble residue. It is this action which means that enzymes are considered a powerful cleaning agent.
Enzymes are a powerful purifying agent
Enzymes transform organic matter into smaller, water-soluble residue. This broken-down residue is easier for bacteria to assimilate. The bacteria then transform the residue into natural substances during the purifying process.
Based on this discovery, Realco/Realzyme has developed the “Enzymes clean, enzymes purify” concept which incorporates purification right from the cleaning stage. Enzyme-based cleaning therefore has a positive impact on the environment by contributing to the treatment of waste water.
ADVANTAGES OF ENZYME-BASED PRODUCTS
- Enhanced cleaning efficiency
- Better hygiene: In-depth cleaning allows a targeted and controlled disinfection
- Safe for users = Neutral pH, non-irritant
- Extending the working life of equipment and installations = Non-aggressive for the equipment and facilities
- Cost savings = Time saving
- Positive impact on waste water (pre-purification)
- Sustainability = Renewable raw materials (biodegradation > 98%), positive impact on the environment