Realzyme: Total expertise and a comprehensive service
Biofilms are nests of bacteria that can grow on many surfaces in the food industry: work surfaces, conveyors, cooling coils, exchangers, tanks, drains/pipes, membrane filters, etc. In some cases, biofilms are responsible for serious contamination of the finished products, leading to adverse consequences such as the closure of production lines, resulting in major financial losses.
To help you achieve optimum hygiene, the experts at Realzyme can offer:
- A complete and precise audit of OPC and CIP installations: to reveal, locate, and quantify the contamination:
- Measurement of concentrations
- ATP assay
- Measurement of conductivity
- Interpretation of bacteriological results
- A curative treatment with BIOREM enzymatic cleaning: Customized approach for open surfaces and/or Cleaning-In-Place (CIP). Thanks to the BIOREM range, our experts will help you eliminate contaminations related to the presence of a biofilm. An appropriate cleaning and disinfection protocol will be established to ensure the total eradication of the biofilm from your facilities.
- Implementing a preventive treatment and determining its frequency: Evaluated according to the biofilm’s propensity to reform and recontaminate the installation. The aim is to keep the installation safe for daily use. This will:
- Maintain productivity
- Protect product quality
- Extend the shelf life of products
Realzyme ensures optimum hygiene in your facilities and guarantees the safety of your customers.