BACTERIA, PROTECTED BY BIOFILM, CAN SURVIVE DISINFECTION!
Hygiene is crucial for patients’ health. However, it is, until now, almost impossible to detect, control and eliminate bacterial biofilms. REALCO, leader in enzyme technology, has developed a new solution to ensure a complete decontamination of surgical devices.
Discover here how to reduce hospital-acquired infections !
For effective decontamination of surgical instruments prior to sterilization, REALCO has developed the OneLIFE specialized detergent range:
The 3-step enzymatic solution for surgical instrument decontamination:
- Detection of residual biofilm contamination, which can remain even after sterilization if not treated
- Biofilm treatment
- Deep cleaning
Biofilm Detection Kit
- Enables users to detect and control residual biofilm contamination on all stainless steel medical instruments.
- Easy-to-apply coloration technique for immediate results.
Pre-cleaning / Transportation of instruments
- Concentrated enzymatic detergent spray.
- Prevents drying of bio-burden (blood, tissue, mucous etc.)
- Initiates the cleaning process (enzymes degrade bio-burden).
- pH 7 ± 0,5.
2 in 1: Cleaning + Biofilm treatment
- Concentrated enzymatic instrument soak with specific biofilm treatment.
- Cleans and prepares instruments for effective sterilization and biofilm elimination.
- Highly concentrated => low dosage: 0.2% (10ml for 5L).
- pH 9 ±0,5.
For more information, please contact Lorna Payne (Business Development Director) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (+32(0)10.45.30.00).